Chock Full of Inner Demons

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Graduation 2006

I am a college graduate. I AM a college graduate.......college graduate.....graduating from college. It is so unreal to say or even to imagine the concept, but the ceremony took place this morning, and I was there, and I was even listed in the commencment book for the class of 2006, from one of the finest "univeristies in the East Bay."

I must declare this graduation morning of mine was fantastic. Most of my closest friends and family were there, and they reassure me that it wasn't by accident. They were all so nice and supportive: MOM, GP, VS, TS, MAS, JB, AS, RR, that I feel like I should go get another diploma, only a little bit quicker next time. There were cheers from the crowd, hundreds of pictures, phone calls, hugs, cards, even a dancing chicken complete with its own musical number.

This is the stuff that dreams are made on.


Now Playing The Da Vinci Code by Hans Zimmer

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

It was a wonderful day indeed!
Now learn to post some photos here,
if you don't mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home