Chock Full of Inner Demons

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Unrevealing

I have realized for awhile that my inner demons are not being revealed here. I knew when I had begun this blog that it would be difficult to write about the more emotional and bothering things. I have been writing a bunch of movie reviews because they are a safe topic. No one will get very bothered if I write about my digust with the Pink Panther or the Cutting Edge. These things are largely impersonal even if you happen to live and breathe the topic (movies).
At this moment I really do not have anything to particularly confess or to moan about. Last night I attended a birthday party and I had a great time. In an hour from now, I will be back on the basketball for the first time in...three days. But really, I just wanted to note that I am aware that my inner demons have not been as revealing as I wish them to be on this blog. Truth is they may never be.



NP- Lord of War score by Antonio Pinto

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is begining to look like you may have no inner deamons... Maybe they are more like inner movie critics? But really, I hear plenty about your deamons... in fact they frequently leave bruises... I would just like to see these wonderful deamons shared with the rest of the group.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

Well, I for one, think you already reveal a lot about yourself through your movie reviews, especially the insightful one about Cutting Edge 2: Going for the Gold. Maybe your inner demon is straight-to-DVD movie sequels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home