Chock Full of Inner Demons

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Journey Begins

What can I write? It is difficult to assess. I know if I write about the things that are on my mind I will be in deep trouble with the people I know. The idea is farrago. Eventually I will hurt someone's (most likely it will be me from some sort of ridiculous guilt that will hold me hostage for weeks after the event) feelings.
Well, what ever happens I will find my way with this blogging thing. Hopefully the reader will not be too bored as I tiptoe my way around certain issues and feelings.....maybe.


Now Playing (np)- Skylark from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

2 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so far so good!
now get that blocker feature (where the comment person has to type in weird letters) or you'll be hit by
spam. good job, doctor!
msmas

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just noticed the line on
what music you're listening to,
nice touch!
And congrats on the spam blocker.
mas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home