Chock Full of Inner Demons

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Shifting Through The Fog

I am about to watch the remake of The Fog. I know it will be terrible, but I have to watch it anyway. That's what I do. I watch as many modern films that I can get my hands on in order to maintain my 'film historian' status. However, if I am with a friend I usually try to consider their taste before I select a film to view with them. I would never suggest to a friend The Fog in any capacity. I know it will be really bad, even before I watch it. But still I must do my duty and take one for the team, one for my friends. Even if it leads to more remarks like, 'why did you waste your time with that piece of ...,' which it will, I must do it. Once you've survived the complete viewing of Boat Trip, you can watch nearly anything with ease.


Now Playing- Heart & Souls by Marc Shaiman

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

What about "From Justin to Kelly"? Have you taken that one for the team?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Daniel J said...

I haven't seen that one. But I am adding that title to my Netflix list as soon as I finish this. Thanks for reminding me........Oy.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is always one noble soul that does the tough jobs that all others can not handle. We all owe this brave soul a debt of gratitude and respect for he ventures where no others dare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home