Chock Full of Inner Demons

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No Laughing Bandidas


I got the movie Bandidas (PG-13) in the mail today, it stars two of America’s biggest stars, Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. Because of the high talent associated with this hour-in-half production, I asked my dad if he was interested in watching it, fully alerting him as to the powerful charisma that the two actors naturally exuberate. He said, yes, and I then put it on for him right before I left the house for basketball.

When I got home a few hours later, Bandidas was sitting on my chair at home, and posted onto it, was a short bullet review of the film that my dad had watched while I was away. Here is what he wrote:

Bandidas:

Buddy movie with no chemistry.

Comedy with forced acting and no laughs.

The Star- A horse

Best Supporting Role: 2 pushup bras.

Dagger through the heart award goes to the nude scene: A male actors behind.

“I dare you to watch it!”


And you know what, I most likely will. If I can sit through films like Boat Trip and Talledega Nights, I can sit through Bandidas, even if the highlight is only the horse.

Now Playing Backdraft by Hans Zimmer

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Ha ~ you have your papa's sense of humor and that's a good thing. I got "the talk" tonight and will be closing on Monday nights. That's OK, I can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home