Chock Full of Inner Demons

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Spiderman Resumes His Demons


I didn't even like the first film that much, but it seems like they are going to capture my heart again. The new trailer for Spiderman 3 was released this week and it looks amazing. The trailer seems to indicate that it will follow the lead of the second film by continuing to develop Peter Parker's inner turmoil, an issue that I feel closely connected to. The score in the trailer was also incredibly dark, emphasizing the darkness with a lot of chorus and a lot of hard pauses in the action. Spiderman 3 officially is now my first confirmed appointment for May. I cannot wait to watch Peter battle his inner demons again.


Now Playing Anna and the King by George Fenton ****/*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home