Chock Full of Inner Demons

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No Hard Hat, No Way

It was a busy day. There was several shifts of work that I had to attend to. One of them was slightly controversial because I did not have my own hard hat to enter the premises (a mall under construction), and the security staff was not backing down on this one. Finally, in order to get in I had to call for the previous days security staff in order to vouch for my good name (and reputation). After my work shifts I did some shoe shopping with two of the new Israeli's that I am befriending. And then finally my day ended with 2.5 hours of basketball followed by a dinner at In n' Out. Now for my 4.5 hours of sleep.


Now Playing the Jackie Brown soundtrack

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will see you Sunday morning. Eager to hear about your hard hat work. My turn to treat for lunch, find coupons!
M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home