Chock Full of Inner Demons

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Birthday in the 'Water' Park

My Saturday was spent at Samuel P. Taylor State Park which is about 15 miles west of San Rafael. The place was full of redwoods and a small creek that many families were swimming in. I was there because my friend asked me to go with her to a birthday celebration that was being held there today. Normally I do not take part in a party full of strangers but I made an exception, and I'm glad I did. I had a lot of fun. I met a lot of new 'comrades' there who were inquisitive about my college career (they spotted the CAL logo on my shorts). I hiked a bit and had some hot dogs. But one of the best events was the water fight that I had with a 7 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. These two kids were quite stubborn and vicious. In their darkest of the battle, they loaded their buckets full of mud and rocks to throw at me. Lucky for them I am more mature than that....................I only threw the rocks(j/k)



Now Playing Star Trek III: The Search for Spock by James Horner

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

Ha, good water fight! I'm glad you did the social thing, doctor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home