Chock Full of Inner Demons

Friday, July 07, 2006

My Belt in Two Pieces

It makes very little sense that I will spend an endless amount of time and money on movies, yet I will spend very little of either on my own fashion. I am not particularly proud of the way I dress, I am not that ashamed of it either for that matter, but I know that it can be better. Today I went to Macy's with K, S, and W to pick up a few items of clothing. They chose the items and I tried them on and I eventually bought them. I am happy with my purchases and I hope that this starts a trend of buying clothing on a more regular basis. The only regret I have is that I didn't throw K to the floor after he snapped my old belt into two as I was paying for the new ensemble.


Now Playing Lost by Michael Giacchino
-One of the best scores of 2006

1 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

hahaahaha, great post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home