Chock Full of Inner Demons

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Overwhelming

"She'll only break your heart, it's a fact. And even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her. Ain't love grand?"
-Great Expectations (1998)

I saw her again today. Our rendevous lasted for almost two hours and it was fantastic, though I wish that the time wouldn't have flown by so quickly- so very quickly. I sat just opposite of her at the green coffee shop in the Richmond District and it was wonderful. She was really there, gazing brightly, smiling beautifully, speaking warmly, listenening attentively, and looking absolutely stunning. I know I spoke to her - and that I listened as well, but it is always very hard for me to focus while I'm in her company. She always overwhelms me. Damn.



Now Playing Good Will Hunting by Danny Elfman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home