Chock Full of Inner Demons

Monday, June 19, 2006

A Sunday Chasing Sports

My Sunday in D.C was a good one. I was able to sit 12 rows behind the dugout at RKF Stadium for the Yankees-Nationals game. The stadium wasn't very impressive. It had no real distictive features and a hasty smell, but the game was very good. The Nationals won in the bottom of the 9th by a score of 3-2.

After the game I headed to an outdoor basketball court in Arlington for a couple of hours. I didn't get to enjoy this as much as I wanted to because it was so hot and I didn't have anything to drink. After two hours I had to leave because my tongue was becoming sticky, which was a bit disturbing.

The night ended with dinner at the Cheesecake factory (bad service) and by watching the Heat win game 5 in the NBA finals. The only thing I missed on my schedule today was the new episode of Deadwood which I missed while we were out at dinner.


Now Playing Hoosiers by Jerry Goldsmith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home