Chock Full of Inner Demons

Saturday, July 08, 2006

'Paying' for Free Shipping

Amazon.com offers free shipping if you purchase more than $30.00 worth of product, however this is just a gimmick because they completely resent the consumer who chooses the free shipping option. I ordered three cd's from them nearly a week ago and they are still 'preparing' them to be shipped. In total, they estimate that they will arrive about 2.5 weeks after I ordered them (I am being throttled!). This service policy is so ridiculous because it is so obvious that they are trying to deter the customer from choosing it for a second time. I know that if I had paid for the shipping Amazon would have been on the ball and very timely, but because I didn't, it doesn't mean that they should send my package by boat, does it?



Now Playing 25th Hour by Terrance Blanchard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home