Chock Full of Inner Demons

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Victims of Life

On the entertainment page tonight:

I am almost done watching Hollow Man 2 starring Christian Slater. It is a straight to DVD sequel which surprisingly has some pretty good production values. The movie is never quite boring but unfortunately it is never quite captivating either. It just is......1.5 hours of my life.

In the city section earlier in the day:

A customer who shops regularly at my store ("most likely") stole a wallet from one of the tourists. Surprisingly, when I told the victim that this incident will most likely leave him with a bad impression of our city (SF), he replied, "I live in Holland. It's much worse over there."


Now Playing Lost by Michael Giacchino

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

Hollow Man 2? What's next...Sleepover 2: Pajama Party?

I see you've been listening to Giacchino, my favorite new composer...he IS the new Jerry Goldsmith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home