Chock Full of Inner Demons

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Small Things







I am feeling very serene today. I think its because this weekend was very good to me, even if nothing too extraordinary had happened.

There was my 'casual' friend who I met on Friday for some drinks at a bar and a movie afterwards (A Scanner Darkly). Saturday there was basketball, a birthday party, a poker game, and a potential plan for a vacation. Today, I had my weekly lunch with a friend at Quiznos. Played witness not to one, but two arrests. Practiced some archery in GGP with the CB's, and then ditched them afterwards to enjoy a steak dinner with D. Also, and very notably, I received a charming reply from 'Jail' containing several xoxo's:)

.....Silly boy, I am.


Now Playing X-Men: The Last Stand by John Powell

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Yeah, things are looking up! Charming xoxoxos are v. encouraging. Nice image too, I still can't do that.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

A Scanner Darkly sucked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home