Chock Full of Inner Demons

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Basketball Then Cancun

After I play in my basketball game tomorrow night, I will be heading to the airport for Cancun, Mexico. It will be my furthest descent south that I have ever been. I acknowledge that Cancun, in reputation, doesn't represent a serious departure from the territories that I'm used to. It is supposed to be rather safe for tourists and the most commercialized destination in Mexico. I'll have to judge later how this new territory differs for me from my travels within the States. I doubt that my inability to speak with a spanish tongue will matter mucho.


Now Playing the Seattle Mariners vs Oakland A's (0-3 in the 4th, Ichiro just struck out with the bases loaded) on 1550am.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger mary ann said...

let's see some photos and posts
here while you're in Cancun
climbing all those stairs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home