Chock Full of Inner Demons

Monday, August 07, 2006

I've Got It

It has been sometime since I last wrote because of my darn computer contracting some sort of unknown illness that it may not recover from. It is a bummer, but that's life, right?

I was listening to Vince Scully announce the Dodgers game tonight. After a foul ball was caught by the Dodger catcher who was screaming, "I got it, I got it," Scully relayed a personal baseball incident from his college days.

"After the coach heard one our players shout out, 'I got it,' while the player was trying to catch a ball, he said to the team afterwards, 'Listen, it's not I've got it, it's I have it. Let's not forget that we represent higher education.' "

Scully, always a treat.


Now Playing the Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift by Brian Tyler.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

please don't listen to Dodger games...

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Daniel J said...

I just go where the talent takes me. If I could stomach Krukow then maybe I would watch more Giants games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home