Chock Full of Inner Demons

Monday, September 11, 2006

United 93



Positively, United 93 is one of the most emotional films of the year. I was glued to my seat, full of tension and terror for nearly the entire film. It didn't matter that I was already familiar with the tragic saga of this SFO bound flight, because I could hardly even conceive of the situation before. My immersion into this film was so unique that I must commend director and writer Paul Greengrass with my highest regards for his magnificent labor. His film is a marvel that distances itself from the syrup of World Trade Center, and to its credit, never strays from the larger picture. United 93 is a true dedication to the events of September 11, and is a powerful addition to modern cinema.



Now Playing the Fellowship of the Ring by Howard Shore

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the film.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Daniel J said...

Have you seen it?

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

I can't wait to see this. It's on my list.

Lucky Number Slevin is out. Have you seen it? It's from the director of Wicker Park.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home