Chock Full of Inner Demons

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bay of Pigs


Yesterday, I was driving down Noriega street on my way to class. Just as I passed Safeway on my right, I noticed that the center of the street was blocked by a large delivery truck that was sitting unattended, and with its cargo bay sitting wide open. As I drove nearer, the cargo became alarmingly identifiable- it was a truck full of dead pigs, ick.

I circled the block just to confim that the cargo is what it appeared to be....and it was. it was rather gross because it didn't appear that the truck had any sort of refrigeration system, and I knew by the two men who were approaching the truck, that those pigs were headed for one of the ***** restaurants.



Now Playing Battlestar Galactica Miniseries by Richard Gibbs ****/*****

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

It was probably headed towards Chinatown. I've seen those trucks parked outside one of those butcher shops, you know, the ones with dead ducks and chickens hanging behind the window? Yummy.

E-mail me your address. I will send All the Kings Men to you. I don't think the iTunes sharing thing will work.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Daniel J said...

Yeah, I tried the itunes system and it didn't seem to work.

That truck may have been headed towards chinatown, but I want to know why the FDA isn't all over that.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

Great post and photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home