Chock Full of Inner Demons

Friday, September 22, 2006

Positively Social

I was very hopeful that the day was going to be positively social. I was asked on Wendesday if I had wanted to go "to the sea," and I was very excited by the possibility of this day companion. I will not go as far to say that a tragedy has occured since my 'sea' companion had failed to materialize, but I am very disappointed for its non-occurence.

My nighttime plans were very edgy from the start, but there was some potential that I would be intertwined that night within some agreeable party. Well, strike two. It seems that the Rosh Hashanah holiday had created a temporary flux in tonights nighttime scheduling, and it is unfortunate that it was not able to sort itself out for the remainder of the night.

So what did my day events consist of you ask? Well, it was very productive.... Sherrybaby **, Casper ***, Stay Alive *1/2, and Stick It **.



Now Playing Battlestar Galactica Miniseries by Richard Gibbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home