Chock Full of Inner Demons

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Problem is Defense

I need to update this more often. Things have been generally pretty good as of late, and I would like to have some sort of record that these nice things are happening. However, I have been getting home later than usual which has directly contributed to my posting absence.

Tomorrow night I have a basketball game with my team named the Rounders. We are 1-2 at this point of the season. One of our problems is defense. I am going to ask our guys tomorrow night to full court press the other team. I have been reading a Pete Maravich bio' recently and it says that Pete's father, Press, would direct his team to apply full court pressure onto a team when they were out-sized and it seemed to work with the right ambition. We'll see what happens tomorrow night.


Now Playing King Kong by James Newton Howard ****/*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home