Chock Full of Inner Demons

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Days are Long and Too Short

Many of these days are long, but definitely not long enough. I went to work, and afterwards, I had a dinner with my dad nearly an hour after I returned, and then I was off for basketball. I still need to do some hebrew homework that I have put off for a week, but I'm not going to do it because it is already 10:30pm, and I need to get up really early tomorrow. I need more time. More time. There is just too much to do everyday, and I want to do most of it. (I could probably bear life without the constant early shift. I need to do them now, but they are very wearing.)


Now Playing the Alamo by Carter Burwell ****/*****

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

Thought you might get a kick out of this:

http://www.jewlicious.com/

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

Actually, better yet: http://jewschool.com/

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Daniel J said...

They are pretty neat. Some of the youtube videos were pretty funny, and actually, a blog done in that format is rather inspiring.

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

The Jewish blogs are actually the more creative ones. The Catholic and Christian ones are just bland and preachy compared to blogs like jewlicious (part of my current job is to search for good blogs).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home