Chock Full of Inner Demons

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Transferring Sweet & Untimely Music

Ever since I bought this new iPod I have been obsessive in the downloading of all of my albums on to it. The problem is that I have way too much music to download very quickly, and I spend way too much time everyday downloading this music to the iTunes and then to the iPod. There are so many other things that I need to be doing while I am home, but I have been to distracted by the iPod to do them. Even now as I write this, I am trying to hold back the urge to pick out a CD and to transfer those sweet melodies over to that harmonic machine.


Now Playing Gladiator by Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard ****/*****
(I just put this on the iPod an hour ago.)

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger 1-18-08 said...

Basil Poledouris passed away yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home