Chock Full of Inner Demons

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Welcome Back to School

It was my first day back at the Hebrew school today, and the people there were very receptive to me. Throughout the day, the students were approaching me enthusiastically and asking me of my Monday absence, or of my heard about travels. I must admit, however, that the attention was quite endearing. So much so, that I decided that I wasn't going to hand out any detentions for the day.

On a side note, the jet lag, or loss of sleep, is really getting to me, and unfortunately, I do not see an immediate end to it.


Now Playing the Golden State Warriors vs. the Portland Trailblazers in Portland. Season Finale

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golden State Warriors Sucks!!!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Daniel J said...

Well, I am not that big of a fan of the Warriors either. However, most of the Bay Area is swept up in their playoff frenzy, so I need to at least be aware of their ongoings. I, myself, am rooting for the Phoenix Suns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home